London Boiler Installations
Organising every aspect of a new boiler installation yourself can be a complicated task, so why not leave it to the experts?
We provide boiler installations all over London. Just let us know your location and the details of your problem and we’ll be straight out to install your new, state-of-the-art boiler.
We have years of experience in boiler installations, and our London-based team is well known for providing top quality, affordable boiler services. Sit back and relax as our team of fully trained boiler installation engineers get you back up and running.
What is included in a boiler installation?
Our boiler installation service includes all you need to get your new system up and running, with minimal disruption to you and your family.
Our engineers offer an extensive range of services across London and are here to ensure that your boiler is running smoothly in a matter of days. If you’d like to find out more about what’s included in our boiler installation service, and what services our estimates cover, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re here to talk you through the whole process, and make sure it’s as simple and stress-free as possible.
- Fully qualified, gas registered engineers
- Emergency breakdown repairs
- Boiler repair specialists
- Boiler installation specialists
- Boiler servicing specialists
- Central heating repairs and upgrades
- Landlord Gas Safety Certificate and Boiler Servicing
- Home Surveys
- Pool Boiler Installation
- Located all across London
How long does it take to install a new boiler?
We’ll always aim to get your new boiler installed in a single day. That means minimum disruption to you because during the installation process there will be no hot water or heating.
Sometimes installation jobs do take longer, but ordinarily even the most complicated boiler installations will not take longer than three days. We’ll keep you updated every step of the way, from first inspection and throughout the job to let you know exactly what the impact of the installation will be.
What types of boilers do we install?
Our qualified and experienced heating engineers in London, can install all types of boilers, including combi, conventional or system. They will happily replace your existing boiler with a different type/model of a boiler if that’s what you need. Check out what the boiler fitters can do for you:
Combi boiler installation
Combi boilers are a popular choice, as they are designed to provide you with hot water on demand, where no storage tank or a shower pump is needed for the system to work. This means that the installation of a combination boiler is perfect for small properties, where finding space for a water tank can be an issue.
Types of combi boilers we can fit for you:
- Gas combi boilers – Gas-fueled combi boilers are budget-friendly and convenient, providing your home is connected to gas.
- Oil combi boilers – Very energy-efficient, oil boilers are connected to an outdoor oil tank and are an ideal option for properties without gas supply.
- LPG combi boiler – The abbreviation stands for Liquified Petroleum Gas, as you probably know. The boiler functions similarly to both an oil- and gas-fueled appliance, it’s efficient and requires the installation of a fuel tank.
- Electric combi boilers – again, this type of boiler is perfect for smaller properties, in terms of good energy efficiency, that is.
Conventional boiler installation
To install a conventional boiler, you’ll need to have enough space for a water tank, which feeds your central heating system via a hot water cylinder that heats your radiators and provides you with hot water from the tap. This type of appliance is a great option for larger homes with, say, more than one bathroom and several rooms that need to be heated.
System boiler installation
A system boiler functions similarly to a regular boiler minus the need to have a separate cold water storage tank. All the important elements are placed in the same unit (a pump and expansion vessel). The hot water cylinder feeds your radiators and provides you with on-demand hot water for your daily needs. The installation process is far easier than that required for a regular boiler and you don’t need space in the loft for an extra water storage tank.